Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Blurb

I have decided to post some of my writing on Inkpop.com as well. It's a site that seems to get a lot of attention from authors, and could also be a way for me to write for the right audience. So while I was on there I decided to post my dystopian society story. I posted it on here, but this is the description that I have chosen to use. 

The world has changed, the United States is no longer, the only part left are the central states. The Great Flood of 2012 didn't just destroy a major part of the United States, it destroyed the government. 100 years later there are new rules, and a new way of life. In this world you are either a "Leader", "Follower", or a "Rebel". Blue Desmond has been a "Follower" her whole life, but something on her 18th birthday changes that for her. She is forced to run for her life, but will running be enough to keep her alive? 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment