Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Writing Frenzy ...

I love when I can form ideas from contest guidelines. I discovered today that Meg Cabot has a message board. (Author Of Princess Diaries and her newest book Abandon) There are forums for young writers and in the forums they have contests. I came across one and the rules stated it had to be only 1000 words, and you could choose PROM or GREEK MYTHOLOGY ... I chose Prom.... a vampire prom.... but not just any vampire prom...I shall not spoil the rest.

Well anyway... it's late so I suggest you check back another time and maybe, just maybe I'll have the full story for you. I am excited to share it. On a sad note it turned out way too long to enter in the contest, but there are plenty of other contests it could be used for. 

Once again I say: 
Peace, Love and Bulletproof Marshmallows (ZH)  

*For my readers I leave you with a quote from Vampire Prom* 

"Only in my wildest dreams, but you see the thing is that I knew that you were real, I always did."

No comments:

Post a Comment